Recently Paul Ryan (WI-R) released a budget that purports to solve our long-term deficit issue. The plan while quite ambitious is extremely flawed. Ezra Klein and Matt Yglesias have been bulldogs on the subject and has given Representative Ryan no quarter. The main thrust of the criticism has been that Rep. Ryan targets the poor to shoulder most of the burden of solving the debt crisis with no tax increases and literally two-thirds of his cuts coming from programs designed to help the most vulnerable among us.
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever wp.me/p1c3VI-11h 2 months ago
- Post-Valentine's Day Special: The Best Break-Up Songs (50-26) wp.me/p1c3VI-10u 3 months ago
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went! wp.me/p1c3VI-10f 3 months ago
- On this day we gather to witness and celebrate the blessed union of @TerryTheTrainer and @AshleyMonee. Congratulations! #ThreadLove 7 months ago
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle Robbing & Cougar Anthems wp.me/p1c3VI-Zs 8 months ago
- RT @TerenceJr: Oh? @TheThreadBlog bringing back #ThreadRadio on Monday to preview the NFL season??? 8 months ago
- RT @iDrewItUp: 17 songs and counting for this "Age Gap" playlist for @TheThreadBlog. This will be fun. 9 months ago
- @NatChronicles good idea. We'll see if we can get something together. I'm sure we all have some opinions, though. 9 months ago
- RT @iDrewItUp: Perhaps Lochte was right... 9 months ago
- A BRAVE New World wp.me/p1c3VI-Z9 10 months ago
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever
- Post-Valentine’s Day Special: The 50 Best Break-Up Songs Ever (50-26)
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went!
- Confessions of A Self-Admitted Foodie
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle-Robbing & Cougar Anthems
- A BRAVE New World
- Yesterday Rodney King Passed Away
- Are There No Gay Psychopaths?
- Beyond Parody
- Playing The Victim & How It Degrades Our Discourse