Many people have asked me why I’ve decided to form an exploratory committee for the Republican Presidential Nomination even though I’m a 23-year-old liberal with no money, no political connections, and no chance of winning. Well America it is because I have a big heart. At this time I think the Republicans could use a serious candidate in their race.
- Picking Up the Torch threaders.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/pic… 1 year ago
- "Prop Joe looked like someone's Minister of Music" -@justinfication 5 years ago
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever wp.me/p1c3VI-11h 5 years ago
- Post-Valentine's Day Special: The Best Break-Up Songs (50-26) wp.me/p1c3VI-10u 5 years ago
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went! wp.me/p1c3VI-10f 5 years ago
- On this day we gather to witness and celebrate the blessed union of @TerryTheTrainer and @AshleyMonee. Congratulations! #ThreadLove 6 years ago
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle Robbing & Cougar Anthems wp.me/p1c3VI-Zs 6 years ago
- RT @iDrewItUp: 17 songs and counting for this "Age Gap" playlist for @TheThreadBlog. This will be fun. 6 years ago
- @NatChronicles good idea. We'll see if we can get something together. I'm sure we all have some opinions, though. 6 years ago
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever
- Post-Valentine’s Day Special: The 50 Best Break-Up Songs Ever (50-26)
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went!
- Confessions of A Self-Admitted Foodie
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle-Robbing & Cougar Anthems
- A BRAVE New World
- Yesterday Rodney King Passed Away
- Are There No Gay Psychopaths?
- Beyond Parody
- Playing The Victim & How It Degrades Our Discourse