I’m a helper. I do what I can to help as many people as I possibly can, as much as a possibly can within reason. If someone needs a contact I’ll see if I have one. If someone needs that perfect word it will torment me until I find it. It is in my nature to be helpful, it only makes sense to me because when I’m in a place that requires the help of others I am appreciative. This is why it is maddening for me to feel like I’ve failed someone when they needed help the most.
- Picking Up the Torch threaders.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/pic… 2 years ago
- "Prop Joe looked like someone's Minister of Music" -@justinfication 6 years ago
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever wp.me/p1c3VI-11h 6 years ago
- Post-Valentine's Day Special: The Best Break-Up Songs (50-26) wp.me/p1c3VI-10u 6 years ago
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went! wp.me/p1c3VI-10f 6 years ago
- On this day we gather to witness and celebrate the blessed union of @TerryTheTrainer and @AshleyMonee. Congratulations! #ThreadLove 7 years ago
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle Robbing & Cougar Anthems wp.me/p1c3VI-Zs 7 years ago
- RT @TerenceJr: Oh? @TheThreadBlog bringing back #ThreadRadio on Monday to preview the NFL season??? 7 years ago
- RT @iDrewItUp: 17 songs and counting for this "Age Gap" playlist for @TheThreadBlog. This will be fun. 7 years ago
- @NatChronicles good idea. We'll see if we can get something together. I'm sure we all have some opinions, though. 7 years ago
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever
- Post-Valentine’s Day Special: The 50 Best Break-Up Songs Ever (50-26)
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went!
- Confessions of A Self-Admitted Foodie
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle-Robbing & Cougar Anthems
- A BRAVE New World
- Yesterday Rodney King Passed Away
- Are There No Gay Psychopaths?
- Beyond Parody
- Playing The Victim & How It Degrades Our Discourse