After facecurtainista blessed you with “Sports In Real Life Vol. 2: The Future for Women’s Hoops“, we thought we’d follow up now that the women’s championship game has come and gone. For those of you keeping up with our “He Said/She Said” series, we’re back for a fourth installment. Here are the first three (For Colored Girls, Making Love vs. Having Sex, Love Jones) in case you missed them. I brought along our resident Threader who played collegiate basketball to discuss the aftermath of last night. She brought you this gem that shattered myths about female basketball players. I don’t pretend to be a huge women’s basketball fan, but like many men, I was tuned in and turned on.
- Picking Up the Torch threaders.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/pic… 2 years ago
- "Prop Joe looked like someone's Minister of Music" -@justinfication 6 years ago
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever wp.me/p1c3VI-11h 7 years ago
- Post-Valentine's Day Special: The Best Break-Up Songs (50-26) wp.me/p1c3VI-10u 7 years ago
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went! wp.me/p1c3VI-10f 7 years ago
- On this day we gather to witness and celebrate the blessed union of @TerryTheTrainer and @AshleyMonee. Congratulations! #ThreadLove 7 years ago
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle Robbing & Cougar Anthems wp.me/p1c3VI-Zs 7 years ago
- RT @iDrewItUp: 17 songs and counting for this "Age Gap" playlist for @TheThreadBlog. This will be fun. 7 years ago
- @NatChronicles good idea. We'll see if we can get something together. I'm sure we all have some opinions, though. 7 years ago
- The 25 Best Breakup Songs Ever
- Post-Valentine’s Day Special: The 50 Best Break-Up Songs Ever (50-26)
- How My Audition for the Twerk Team Went!
- Confessions of A Self-Admitted Foodie
- Mind the (Age) Gap: Top 20 Cradle-Robbing & Cougar Anthems
- A BRAVE New World
- Yesterday Rodney King Passed Away
- Are There No Gay Psychopaths?
- Beyond Parody
- Playing The Victim & How It Degrades Our Discourse